All window types and ample configurations are available to ensure you achieve the best design and function.
Learn more about our window's performance and features below.
Awning & Casement windows
Awning & Casement windows are a classic option with great versatility.
- Awning windows can be partly opened in the rain
- Can be used in conjunction with other formats and fixed windows
- Customisable to any width and height
- Options available to incorporate passive ventilation.
Sliding windows let in plenty of light and air without intruding on space.
- Ideal for large spans and servery windows
- Large glass panels and narrow interlocking frames maximise the view
- Available in bi-parting or stacking configurations
- The sliding panel/s can be internal or external depending on the range.
Bi-fold windows fold open to create an uninterrupted opening for great airflow and views.
- Moving panels glide easily
- Suitable for large openings
- A layback option allows panels to fold back against adjoining walls.
A wide range of shapes, sizes and configurations can be developed to suit your home.
- Curved tops, angular windows and louvres are all possible
- Greenhouse, box and bay windows can be created to provide extra space and light.
Roof windows are a great way to increase the amount of light and ventilation in your home. Options are available in a range of sizes as well as partial opening with some rain protection.
- Include a thermal break to reduce condensation and retain interior heat
- Available in dual colours to match the interior and roof colours
- Manual or electric opening options
- Fixed option also available.