Our Door ranges
All door types and ample configurations are available to ensure you achieve the best design and function.
Explore the ranges below to learn more about performance and features.
Sliding doors don't intrude on living or outdoor areas, offering clean lines and high performance in windy areas.
- Large glass panels and narrow frames maximise views when closed
- Customise to any width and height
- Flush sills increase indoor-outdoor flow
- Option to slide away into a wall cavity or over the exterior to open up living spaces
- The sliding panel/s can be internal or external depending on the range.
Hinged & French doors
Our hinged and french doors have a smooth surface with no grooves, giving a clean contemporary appearance.
- Open-out and open-in frames available
- Single panels are ideal as utility doors
- Multi-point locking available with most hardware options
- Parliament hinges are available to allow a full 180 degree opening in brick veneer situations.
Bi-folding doors are a reliable folding system to create uninterrupted views and great airflow.
- Moving panels glide easily
- Suitable for large opening spans
- Free-swinging panels can provide easy access
- A layback option is available on some bi-fold configurations that allows two panels to fold against the adjoining wall.